|← 1.6.1||ZNC 1.6.2||1.6.3 →|
|This is an old ZNC version. If you still use it, please consider upgrading to 1.7.1.|
- Fixed a crash by a use-after-delete in webadmin which users could abuse. It was already partially fixed in ZNC 1.4; since 1.4 it has been still possible to trigger, but much harder. (#528)
- Fixed a startup failure when awaynick and simple_away were both loaded, and simple_away had arguments. (#954)
- Fixed a build failure when using an ancient OpenSSL version.
- Fixed a build failure when using OpenSSL which was built without SSLv3 support. (#1146)
- Bindhost was sometimes used as ident.
CAP :ENDwasn't parsed correctly, causing timeout during login for some clients. (#1013)
- Fixed channel keys if client joined several channels in single command. (#1008)
- Fixed memory leak when reading an invalid config.
- Check for autovoices when we are opped. (#120)
- Add missing return statement. It was harmless.
- Fixed a memory leak. (#1017)
- Wrong ident was used before. (#1007)
- Fixed to unstick inaccessible channels to avoid infinite join loops.
- Fixed the nick passed to
CModule::OnChanMsg()so it has channel permissions set. (#124)
- Fixed noisy
- Initialized some fields in constructors of modules before