|← 1.6.0||ZNC 1.6.1||1.6.2 →|
|This is an old ZNC version. If you still use it, please consider upgrading to 1.7.1.|
- Fixed the problem that channels were no longer removed from the config despite of chansaver being loaded. (#932)
- Fixed query buffer size for users who have the default channel buffer size set to 0. (#967)
- Fixed a startup failure when simple_away was loaded after awaynick. (#954)
- Fixed channel matching commands, such as DETACH, to be case insensitive. (#969)
- Specified the required compiler versions in the configure script. (#956)
- Fixed a rare conflict of HTTP-Basic auth and cookies. (#946)
- Hid local IP address from the 404 page. (#944)
- Fixed a build failure for users who have
CXXFLAGS=-DVERSION_EXTRA="foo"which is used by some distros to package ZNC.
- Fixed random loading behavior due to an uninitialized member variable.
- Fixed access to
- Fixed access to
- Improved help texts for the SET and REQUIREAUTH commands. (#875)
- Fixed periodical writes on the disk when the module is loaded after startup. (#868)
- Fixed module checkboxes not to claim that all networks/users have loaded a module when there are no networks/users. (#872)
- Added an explanation that ZNC was built without ICU support, when encoding settings are disabled for that reason.
- Improved the breadcrumbs.
- Mentioned ExpandString in CTCP replies.
- Added an explanation how to delete port which is used to access webadmin.
- Fixed CThreadPool destructor to handle spurious wakeups.
make distcleanto remove
- Improved the error message about
- Fixed a compilation warning when
HAVE_LIBSSLis not defined.
- Fixed 'comparision' typos in CString documentation.
- Added a non-minified version of the jQuery source code to make Linux distributions (Debian) happy, even though the jQuery license does not require this.