|← 1.6.2||ZNC 1.6.3||1.6.4 →|
|This is an old ZNC version. If you still use it, please consider upgrading to 1.7.1.|
- New character encoding is now applied immediately, without reconnect.
- Fixed build with LibreSSL. (#594)
- Fixed error 404 when accessing the web UI with the configured URI prefix, but without the
/in the end.
znc-buildmodnow exits with non-zero exit code when the .cpp file is not found. (#1226)
- ExpandString got expanded. It now expands
ZNC <version> - http://znc.in, honoring the global "Hide version" setting.
- Default quit message is switched from
ZNC <version> - http://znc.into
%znc%, which is the same, but "automatically" changes the shown version when ZNC gets upgraded. Before, the old version was recorded in the user's quit message, and stayed the same regardless of the current version of ZNC. (#1244)
- Fixed a memory leak. (#1017)
- Added an option to show which mechanisms failed or succeeded. (#770)