|← 0.050||ZNC 0.052||0.054 →|
|This is an old ZNC version. If you still use it, please consider upgrading to 1.7.1.|
- Added saslauth module.
- Add del command to autoattach.
- Make awaynick save its settings and restore them when it is loaded again.
- Added disconnect and connect commands to *status.
- CTCPReply = VERSION now ignores ctcp version requests (as long as no client is attached). This works for every CTCP request.
- Add -W to our default CXXFLAGS.
- Remove save command from perform, it wasn't needed.
- Add list command to stickychan.
- --with-module-prefix=x now really uses x and not x/znc (Inspired by CNU :) ).
- Use a dynamic select timeout (sleep until next cron runs). This should save some CPU time.
- Fix NAMESX / UHNAMES, round two (multi-client breakage).
- Module API change (without any breakage): OnLoad gets sMessage instead of sErrorMsg.
- Fix a mem-leak.
- Disable auto-rejoin on kick and add module kickrejoin.
- Respect $CXXFLAGS env var in configure.
- Removed some executable bits on graphiX' images.
- Added README file and removed docs/.
- Removed the antiidle module.
- Fixes for GCC 4.3 (Debian bug #417793).
- Some dead code / code duplications removed.
- Rewrote Makefile.ins and don't strip binaries anymore by default.