Talk:ZNC Memory Usage
- add "Number of modules loaded" column
- What about 3rd party modules? I'm using an extremely old json version of the AKA module and my znc is using 105MB. I also run 5 other custom modules I have created.
- I like the idea of having columns for number of core modules loaded and third-party modules loaded, and perhaps even a third modules column for potentially large memory-usage modules such as AKA. We could also use the * convention to indicate modified modules. Thoughts?
- Be more specific on the git versions? Memory leak might exist in ZNC 1.7.x-git-99 that was fixed in ZNC 1.7.x-git-100 (#1017).
- I think it would be good to specify the exact git version for any future additions, yes!
- Why does one of the git versions have an * at the end?
- Just like the Providers page shows, a * indicates a modified version, and I've updated the page to reflect this.