Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 0.204||ZNC 0.206||1.0 →|
|This is an old ZNC version. If you still use it, please consider upgrading to 1.7.5.|
- Identfile: don't crash when ZNC is shutting down.
- CTCPReplies setting with empty value now blocks those CTCP requests to the client.
- Show more sane error messages instead of "Error: Success".
- Imapauth: Follow RFC more closely.
- "No" is a false value too.
- Add Show command to identfile, which should help you understand what's going on, if identfile is blocking every connection attempt for some reason.
- Make TLS certs valid for 10 years.
- Ask for port > 1024 in --makeconf.
- Reset JoinTries counter when we enable a channel.