This is a bugfix-mostly release due to CVE-2012-0033    .
- Fix a crash in bouncedcc module with
- Send a
MODE request when
- Block raw 301 in antiidle.
- Fix modperl compilation.
- Don't use
mkdir during install.
- Fix compilation failures, which happened sometimes when older ZNC was already installed.
- Unload modules in reverse order.
- Don't send server redirects (numerc 010) to clients.
- Make it possible to filter the result of the
@DEFS@ from the build system so that we don't force HAVE_CONFIG_H upon others.
- Move autocycle to extra.
- Handle raw 482 in route_replies
- Improve identfile's debug messages.
- Check for the swig2.0 binary instead of just swig.