| This module is a part of ZNC.
This module is shipped with ZNC by default. If you have the right "LoadMod" you can activate it with
The code for this module can be found here. This module is part of ZNC since Version 1.0
This module allows a ZNC admin to send raw traffic to IRC from other ZNC users.
This user module takes no arguments.
Read loading modules to learn more about loading modules.
Client [user] [network] [data to send]
- The data will be sent to the user's IRC client(s)
Current [data to send]
- The data will be sent to your current client
- Generate this help output, optionally search for word/phrase in this output.
Server [user] [network] [data to send]
- The data will be sent to the IRC server the user is connected to
In the following commands, the admin user running send_raw…
- joins the ZNC user named Eve to #znc on the network named freenode
- sends a message to #znc as her
- invites the nick Adam to #znc as her
- quits her from the server
- uses the ZNC user psychon to grant Adam +o channel mode in #znc.
/msg *send_raw Server Eve freenode JOIN #znc /msg *send_raw Server Eve freenode PRIVMSG #znc :I'm using znc! /msg *send_raw Server Eve freenode INVITE Adam #znc /msg *send_raw Server Eve freenode QUIT Jumping.Server! /msg *send_raw Server psychon freenode MODE #znc +o Adam
Please note that this module expects a raw line. This means that all client aliases and client commands DO NOT work (e.g. /msg is in reality PRIVMSG).
For other RAW commands, visit irchelp