ZNC website has died on 29 March 2017, without fresh backups. Wiki is now back from dump of July 2015. Please help restoring the lost content.
|← 1.0||ZNC 1.2||1.4 →|
|This is an old ZNC version. If you still use it, please consider upgrading to 1.6.5.|
- ZNC has been relicensed to Apache 2.0
- Show password block in --makepass in new format
- Return MaxJoins setting, it helps against server sending ZNC too many lines at once and disconnecting with "Max SendQ exceeded"
- Make /znc detach case insensitive, allow "/detach #chan1,#chan2" syntax
- No longer store 381 in the buffer
- CModule::OnMode(): Fix a stupid NULL pointer dereference
- Fix NULL pointer dereference in webadmin.
- Fix a crash when you delete a user with more than one attached client
- Fix a random crash with module hooks
- Revert "Rewrite the JOIN channel logic, dropping MaxJoins"
- Fix build on some systems
- Fix build of shallow git clone
- Fix build of git tags
- Fix OOT builds with swig files in source dir
- Don't send NAMES and TOPIC for detached channels when a client connects
- Fix memory leak
- Consistency between Del* and Rem* in command names
- Fix changing client nick when client connects.
- Timezone GMT+N is really GMT+N now. It behaved like -N before.
- Escape special characters in debug output (znc --debug)
- Don't disconnect networkless users without PINGing them first.
- Don't lose dlerror() message.
- Fix use-after-free which may happen during shutdown
- Fix "Error: Success" message in SSL
- Fixed double forward slashes and incorrect active module highlighting.
- make clean: Only delete files that can be regenerated
- Don't make backup of znc.conf readable by everyone.
- makepem: create pem only rw for the user, on non-win32
- Don't ever try to overwrite /usr/bin/git
- Fix user modes
- Request secure cookie transmission for HTTPS
- "make clean" removes .depend/
- Fix support for /msg @#chan :hi
- Fix saving config on some cygwin installations
- Fix error message for invalid network name
- Return old fakeonline module (accidentally removed in 1.0) as modules_online
- autoattach: add string searching
- autocycle: Convert to a network module
- chansaver: Fix chansaver to not rewrite the config each time a user joins a channel on startup
- cert: Make default type of cert mod to be network.
- watch: Don't handle multiple matching patterns for each target
- route_replies: Add some WHOIS numerics
- block_motd: Allow block_motd to be loaded per-network and globally
- notify_connect: Fixed syntax on attach/detach messages to be more consistent
- cyrusauth: Fix user creation
- Support network module manipulation
- Increases general verbosity of command results.
- Fix bug for "Disconnect" help
- Standardize error wordings
- Allow loading webadmin as user module.
- Show instructions on how to use networks in Add Network too
- clarify that + is SSL
- Show example timezone in webadmin
- Enable embedding network modules.
- Enable embedding modules to network pages.
- Change save network to show the network and not redirect user
- Implement DH-AES encrypted password scheme.
- Add missing length check
- Description line for DH-BLOWFISH
- Fixing unaligned accesses
- Fix loading old configs which refered to "away" module
- Fix displaying IPv6 addresses
- Add time stamp to buffered messages
- Use ASCII for nick prefix and make it configurable
- Make NickServ nickname configurable.
- Add support for NickServ on wenet.ru and Azzurra
- nickserv: don't confuse people so much
- Add -sanitize option to log module.
- Convert / and \ character to - in nicks for filenames.
- Create files with the same permissions as the whole log directory.
- Don't try to build charset module if iconv is not found
- Fix: Converted raw string include NULL character in charset module
- A bit more debug output on modperl
- Fix perl modules being shown incorrectly in the webadmin
- Fix PartyLine so that forced channels may not be left at all - users will be rejoined at once.
- Fix partyline rejoin on user deletion
- Require SWIG 2.0.8 for modperl/modpython (removes hacks to make older SWIG work)
- Web interface now supports gzip compression
- Update server-time to new specs with ISO 8601
- Add a generic threads abstraction
- Add CString::StripControls to strip controls (Colors, C0) from strings
- Change PutModule to handle multiple lines
- Debug output: Only print queued lines if they are really just queued
- Add initial unit tests, runnable by "make test"
- Add nick comparison function CNick::NickEquals
- Force including zncconfig.h at the beginning of every .cpp
- Add OnAddNetwork, OnDeleteNetwork module hooks