- ZNC has been relicensed to Apache 2.0
- Web interface now supports gzip compression
- Update server-time to new specs with ISO 8601
- Show password in --makepass in new format
- Make /znc detach case insensitive
- Change DETACH to support the same syntax as PART (except no message)
- Revert "Rewrite the JOIN channel logic, dropping MaxJoins"
- A bit more beatiful way to build modules
- Add a generic threads abstraction
- CJob: Add a way to do stuff on the main thread
- Add CString::StripControls to strip controls (Colors, C0) from strings (for module developers)
- include Module when instantiating CAttachMatch
- CModule::OnMode(): Fix a stupid NULL pointer dereference
- Update Csocket (fixes #254)
- Require SWIG 2.0.8 (removes hacks to make older SWIG work)
- Don't send NAMES and TOPIC for detached channels when a client connects
- Fix memory leak
- Consistency bewteen Del* and Rem*
- Fix changing client nick when client connects.
- Fix compilation on OpenBSD
- Fix issue #275 - version.sh on shallow clone
- Fix #323 bug about GMT±N timezones
- Escape debug output
- Fix a typo and user modes.
- Don't disconnect networkless users without PINGing them first.
- Don't lose dlerror() message.
- Fix use-after-free which may happen during shutdown
- Fix "Error: Success" message in Csocket
- No longer store 381 in the buffer
- Fixed double forward slashes and incorrect active module highlighting.
- make clean: Only delete files that can be regenerated
- Don't make backup of znc.conf readable by everyone.
- change PutModule to handle multiple lines if need be. fixes #205
- Explain that altering znc.conf by hand is a bad idea. Fixed a typo.
- makepem: create pem only rw for the user, on non-win32
- Debug: Only print queued lines if they are really just queued
- Don't ever try to overwrite /usr/bin/git
- Makefile: Fix generation of the VERSION_EXTRA flag
- Fix OOT builds with swig files in source dir
- autocycle: Convert to a network module, fix #340
- chansaver: Fix chansaver to not rewrite the config each time a user joins a channel on startup
- blockuser: Fix spelling error.
- missingmotd: add missing TModInfo to missingmotd module
- autoattach: add string searching for autoattach
- Increases general verbosity of command results.
- Fix bug for "Disconnect" help
- Standardize error wordings
- Increase verbosity of successful "Disconnect" command
- Fix NULL pointer dereference in webadmin.
- Allow loading webadmin as user module.
- Don't modify listeners if loaded as user mod
- Show instructions on how to use networks in Add Network too
- clarify that + is SSL
- Fixed minor typo in webadmin module.
- Show example timezone in webadmin
- Enable embedding network modules and to network pages.
- Change save network to show the network and not redirect user
- Implement DH-AES encrypted password scheme.
- Add missing length check
- Description line for DH-BLOWFISH
- Fixing unaligned accesses in sasl module
- Make default type of cert mod to be network.
- Renamed from away to away store
- Use " " instead of ":" in awaystore's buffer internal format. Fix #267
- Add some WHOIS numerics
- Allow block_motd to be loaded per-network and globally
- Add time stamp to buffered messages
- Use ASCII for nick prefix and make it configurable
- Make NickServ nickname configurable.
- Add support for NickServ on wenet.ru
- nickserv: don't confuse people so much
- Don't handle multiple matching patterns for each target
- Add -sanitize option to log module.
- Disable charset module if iconv is not found
- add missing TModInfo to charset module
- A bit more debug output on modperl
- Fix perl modules being shown incorrectly in the webadmin
- Fix PartyLine so that forced channels may not be left at all - users will be rejoined at once.
- Close issue #359 - partyline rejoin on delete