< ChangeLogJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:02, 22 January 2012 by (Minor corrections)
- Fix a crash in bouncedcc module with
- Fix modperl compilation.
- Don't use
- Fix compilation failures, which happened sometimes when an older ZNC was already installed.
- Check for the swig2.0 binary too, instead of only swig.
- Unload modules in reverse order.
- Don't send server redirects (numeric 010) to clients.
- Make it possible to filter the result of the
@DEFS@from the build system so that we don't force HAVE_CONFIG_H upon others.
- Move autocycle to extra.
- Handle raw 482 in route_replies.
- Improve identfile's debug messages.
- Send a
- Block raw 301 in antiidle.