Revision as of 16:57, 17 December 2011 by DarthGandalf (Created page with "This is a bugfix-mostly release. == Fixes == * Fix a crash when a user changes the buffer size of a channel. * Fix a NULL pointer dereference in buffer-related module hooks....")
This is a bugfix-mostly release.
- Fix a crash when a user changes the buffer size of a channel.
- Fix a NULL pointer dereference in buffer-related module hooks.
- Fix the autocycle module to not fight with ChanServ.
- Fix the getchan command in the admin module.
- Don't timeout bouncedcc connections so that idling DCC chats are possible.
- Fix build error when compiling against uclibc(++).
- Improve the timeout message in the route_replies module.
- Add the -r parameter to the man page of ZNC.
- Install .py files along with .pyc.