< ChangeLogJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:17, 17 December 2011 by DarthGandalf (Created page with "=== 0.054 === * Forward /names replies for unknown channels. * Global modules can no longer hook into every config line, but only those prefixed with 'GM:'. * Don't forward to...")
- Forward /names replies for unknown channels.
- Global modules can no longer hook into every config line, but only those prefixed with 'GM:'.
- Don't forward topic changes for detached channels.
- Remove ~/.znc/configs/backups and instead only keep one backup under znc.conf-backup.
- Update /msg *status help.
- Add --datadir to znc-config.
- Update bundled Csocket to the latest version. This fixes some bugs (e.g. not closing SSL connections properly).
- Use $HOME if possible to get the user's home (No need to read /etc/passwd anymore).
- Use -Wshadow and fix all those warnings.
- Add /msg *status ListAvailMods. Thanks to SilverLeo.
- Add OnRehashDone() module call.
- Add rehashing (SIGHUP and /msg *status rehash).
- Also write a pid file if we are compiled with --enable-debug. Thanks to SilverLeo.
- Add ClearVHost and 'fix' SetVHost. Thanks to SilverLeo.
- Increase the connect timeout for IRC connections to 2 mins.
- Add a user's vhost to the list on the user page in webadmin.
- Add --no-color switch and only use colors if we are on a terminal.
- Add DenySetVHost config option. Thanks to Veit Wahlich aka cru.
- Change --makeconf's default for KeepNick and KeepBuffer to false.
- Add simple_away module. This sets you away some time after you disconnect from ZNC.
- Don't write unneeded settings to the <Chan> section. Thanks to SilverLeo.
- Remove OnFinishedConfig() module call. Use OnBoot() instead.
- Fix some GCC 4.3 warnings. Thanks to darix again.
- Move the static data (webadmin's skins) to /usr/share/znc per default. Thanks to Marcus Rueckert aka darix.
- New znc-buildmod which works on shells other than bash.
- Add ClearAllChannelBuffers to *status.
- Handle CTCPs to *status.
- autoattach now saves and reloads its settings.
- Let webadmin use the user's defaults for new chans. Thanks to SilverLeo.