This is the changelog for older ZNC versions.
- Detaching - ZNC will stay on IRC while you're not connected
- Multiple Users - Have multiple ZNC accounts in one running process
- Playback Buffers - Keep track of what happened in channels and privmsgs while you were detached
- SSL - Encrypted connections to/from IRC and to/from your client
- DCC Bouncing - Filter incoming and outgoing DCC requests and route them through ZNC to hide your ip
- C++ Modules - Dynamically loaded shared objects. Just derive from CModule and overload any needed functions such as OnPrivMsg()
- Perl Modules - Write your own features in the easy-to-learn Perl language